Want to lose weight, improve your fertility, balance your hormones, improve digestion, increase your energy levels, reduce the ageing process, feel healthy or improve thyroid health.
At B/Nutrition we aim to provide you with all the information you need to gain optimum health. Food is such an amazing substance that provides a range of different nutrients. Some nutrients provide energy, while others are essential for growth and maintenance of the body. A healthy balanced diet can take you on the path to optimum health and wellbeing.
Your journey of discovery starts here. Let’s start at the beginning and find what works for you. Helping you feel healthier and creating a balance of good nutrition and wellness that is perfect for you.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” Hippocrates.
If you would like a personalised nutrition plan created by a qualified nutritionist or more information about how we can help you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07985 388342
Topic: - Weight Loss
- #1 - Avoid or reduce sugar as it causes blood sugar fluctuations and will turn to fat if not burned off
- #2 - Eat healthy balanced meals - try not to skip meals as it will make your body hold onto food
- #3 - Reduce saturated fat
- #4 - Increase the amount of water you drink - helps eliminate toxins and sometimes we eat because we think we are hungry when actually we are just thirsty
- #5 - Exercise - helps burn calories and improves motivation