What to expect
Once an appointment has been made, I will send you a detailed questionnaire and a one week food diary for you to complete and return to me prior to your first session.
The first consultation is one hour and 30 minutes long. In this session I take a detailed health history including: your family history, details of your medications, exercise patterns, stress levels, dietary habits and obtain more information into your key health symptoms.
If you have any recent blood test results from your GP or specialist it can be helpful to provide this information at the first session. This session results in:
- recommendations for appropriate dietary and lifestyle changes
- recommendations for laboratory testing if appropriate
- recommendations for supplements if appropriate
Follow up Consultation
Follow up appointments are 45 minutes long. Most situations benefit from at least one follow up session. For more complex health issues or for many weight loss clients, it can be necessary to work together for a longer period of time.
- Initial consultation £95.00
- Follow up consultation £45.00
- Initial and follow up booked together £130.00
- Weight loss programme £295.00 (1 x initial and 5 x 45 minute sessions) good for motivation
- Laboratory tests and supplements will be charged separately
- Reflexology £45.00 (1 hour appointment)
How can it help?
Nutritional Therapy can support the following:
- Fertility - naturally or assisted conception
- Healthy weight management
- Healthy digestive function
- Energy balance
- Support good stress management/fatigue
- Support sports performance
- Healthy hormonal balance
- Support mental wellbeing
- Support autoimmune diseases
Whether you are thinking about it for the first or have been trying for months or years without results. Nutrition can really help enhance your chances of falling pregnant naturally or improve your success rate if you are going down the assisted conception route. A nutritious eating and lifestyle plan could help you get pregnant and stay pregnant.
A carefully structured programme to help with each problem, to gain relief and maintain optimum health. Problems include:- The Menstrual Cycle, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, The Menopause and Osteoporosis. Many problems are caused by an imbalance of hormones which can be re-balanced with a hormone-balancing diet and lifestyle changes.
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. There have been many studies that have demonstrated the link between poor diet and depression. A tailored diet by B/Nutrition could help boost your mood and motivate yourself.